Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Free Web Tools to Use in Elementary Art, Music, and Physical Education

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Art, Music, and Physical Education - whether taught as separate subjects or incorporated into general classroom instruction - are crucial to helping develop key skills and the physical well-being of elementary students. Join Jerry Swiatek for a fast-paced tour as he shares 15 free Web tools that can be used with elementary students in the areas of Art, Music, and Physical Education. From helping young artists and musicians develop their creative abilities to exploring kinesiology and keeping students active inside during bad weather, these tools would be helpful to any elementary classroom.

Details

Subject: Art and Design
Last aired on: Saturday, October 24, 2015 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Web Tool Overviews
Tags: art, elementary, music, PE, phys ed, web tools

Reviews (13)

This music teacher thanks you for the resources! I also appreciated being introduced to Google Cultural Institute and the collaborative web whiteboard.

I'm so sharing this with the music teachers in my district and my pe and art teacher on campus. Awesome job, webinar!

I will be sure to check out and join PEUniverse.com to view the items on the site.
+10

Terrific sharing!
Basic Member
+2

Great resources! Thanks.
Basic Member
+2

Loved the variety and resources. Thanks so much, Jerry!

Looking forward to using some of these ideas in my classroom. Nice full list of new ideas!
Basic Member

Webinar gave several Web 2.0 tools for specials. These are hard to find but needed to help the kids be creative and explore their own individuallity. Thank you for the tools and explanations of how to use with students in a blended classroom Enviornment. Enjoyed the webinar.
Basic Member

Loved the information to support art instruction!
Basic Member

Great session, a lot of resources to have the class interactively involved and lots of path to tap into students interest.
more reviews ...