Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Free Mobile Apps to Engage and Motivate Learners

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Who uses technology most frequently in your classroom: you or your students? If you are the one using technology on a regular basis while your students continue to engage in traditional learning experiences, you may not be using technology to its fullest potential. In this fast-paced webinar, join Jayme Linton to learn about 15 free mobile apps that can get technology into the hands of your learners for engagement and motivation.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, July 16, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: engagement, iPads, mobile apps, student motivation, tablets

Reviews (17)

Thank you for the great resources! Kidblog particularly interested me as I'd like to try it for the students journaling.

Lots of great resources. Thank you for sharing!
Basic Member

thanks

I can see how these resources will certainly engage my students and keep them working.

Sadly, I was out - of- state conducting a 4-H event during the webinar although I had signed up for it. Is there any way I can get the resources?

Thank you so much for these excellent resources!

These are great tools - thank you so much!

Great ideas...Thanks!

Informative, practical, enthusiastic
+2

What a fantastic webinar with so many options to be able to use with students. Specific examples cited with examples.
more reviews ...