Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Free Mobile Apps to Support Struggling Readers

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you have students who are struggling with reading - and therefore struggling to learn? In this webinar, Jenna Linskens will share effective uses, applications, and creative ways to use tablets and 15 mobile apps in the classroom to support struggling readers and writers in the primary and intermediate grades. She will provide a rapid-fire overview of each app and how to use these apps in the classroom to improve student performance and understanding of concepts through creation, not just consumption.

Details

Subject: Language Arts
Last aired on: Saturday, November 12, 2016 @ 1:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, Reading & Writing
Tags: iPads, mobile apps, mobile learning, reading, response to intervention, RTI, struggling readers, tablets, writers, writing

Reviews (36)

Some great apps. I already use Kahoot regularly. Thank you for the information.

Thanks for sharing tools that I can share with teachers. I love tools that teachers can use with struggling readers. I am all for empowerment! I can't wait to use Book Creator.
+3

I love the ideas presented in this webinar! Toontastic is a great resource... love the suggestion! I've never seen the Chunky English Grammar Patch- but seems like a great tool to explore!

Great information. Thank you.
+5

Great resource! Thanks for sharing!
+1

Learned about some new apps.
Thanks for sharing an awesome presentation.
+1

Learned about some new apps.
Thanks for sharing an awesome presentation.
+4

Great tools!

Very helpful tool! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for sharing the apps. I look forward to exploring several of them further.
more reviews ...