Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Started with Blended Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you want to integrate Web 2.0 technology into your curriculum to engage students, differentiate instruction, and create more opportunities for conversation and collaboration? Join Catlin Tucker as she explores concrete strategies to create a blended learning model that capitalizes on your students' connectivity at home, leverages their mobile technology in the classroom, and weaves it all together with student-centered learning opportunities. Come discover ideas and strategies for getting started with blended learning!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies, Mobile Learning Basics
Tags: blended learning, mobile learning, student centered learning

Reviews (40)

Thank you!

Even though this was geared towards the upper grades, I found some good insights to help me set up my currently non-technology kindergarten class and get them going on using the recently donated Ipads. I found the information quite insightful and look forward to seeing how I can get it to work appropriately for me.
+1

Thank you for answering the questions that teachers who are new to blended learning always have! I especially appreciate that you repeat, the front loading is rewarded in as your lesson plans are complete for some time after the students begin these rotations. In addition, it is refreshing to know that other teachers are editing in class as the feedback is meaningful to the students!

This is an excellent "let's get started" type of webinar for those of us who are moving to a more blended learning approach! Thank you Catlin for the great examples!

Good examples.!

Thank you. Focus on strategies/blended learning models appropriate for a traditional school setting that individual teachers could use to explore blended learning in their classrooms was useful.

I did a lot of stations as a middle school teacher in ELA back in the early 2000s never knew it had a name.... love the concrete examples. thanks!
+1

Thank you

Good information
+2

A lot of food for thought.
more reviews ...