Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Get on Track and Stay There with Google Calendar!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you sometimes find it difficult to keep track of everything on your busy schedule? Or perhaps you'd like an easy way to invite others to meetings or events. If so, then an easy-to-use online calendar may be just what you need! Join Jayme Linton as she shows you how to get your life organized with Google Calendar. Google Calendar allows you to manage multiple calendars as well as share them with others. You'll learn about a variety of basic and advanced features of Google Calendar including how to:

• Invite others to events
• Receive event reminders
• Share your calendar with others
• Embed your calendar into a webpage
• Embed a button onto your website that allows others to add events to their calendars with just one click

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, August 25, 2016 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: calendar, design, Google, online, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, organize, schedule, share

Reviews (63)

I liked the webinar, gave good information on how to use calendars. I prefer when the webinar shows the presenters screen and not a slide show because it goes step by step and it's easy to follow.

will keep me organized

Very informative presentation. Loved all the examples.

Very helpful!
+6

Helpful webinar - especially for complete newbies! Watching the webinar on demand and having Google calendar open at the same time was great. You can pause the webinar and check out each feature discussed, in real time.
+2

Good overview of Google Calendar. Thanks.
+3

Great Settings tips on Daily Agendas, Labs, and Notifications...some I already use, but good reminders.

Really indepth information on how to use Google Calendar. Great tips & info even if you taught yourself how to use Google Calendar.

Great introduction to google calendar! Thank you for the information about the “labs” portion of google calendar. I did not know that existed.

great presentation
more reviews ...