Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Engage Students with Interactive Chrome Apps for Learning and Creating

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Chromebooks and Google Chrome allow you and your students quick, easy access to online files, tools, and sites, but are you using these tools to engage your student in learning? In this session, join Jenna Linskens and discover how to guide students in creating unique digital learning projects while promoting on-task productivity through Google Apps. Find out how to maximize the power of Google Apps for Education and Chrome Applications, while also aligning them with the Common Core and ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education) standards.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, November 19, 2016 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Mobile Learning
Tags: Chrome apps, Chromebooks, Classroom Integration

Reviews (31)

good presentation

This webinar has excellent writing resources for students to work individually or in groups. In particular the Fold That Story web site.

A wonderful presentation. Lots of tools and resources.
+5

Thanks! Lots of great info!!! I can't wait to try these!

I really enjoyed learning about these Apps. Lots of good information I will share with my co-workers. Thanks so much!!

Good Information. Thank you.

Good explanation of the function of the different apps.
Basic Member

I was so sad that my computer kept locking and would not let me attend this webinar. It sounds like I missed a wonderfully informative experience.

THANK YOU FOR THE READING APPS AT 13 MINUTES. MY KIDS WILL REALLY APPRECIATE THESE APPS ON THEIR CHROMEBOOKS.

Very Helpful! Thank you.
more reviews ...