Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Tasks Before Apps - Strategies for Your 1:1 Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Effectively using iPads, tablets, and other mobile devices with students is so much more than downloading a long list of apps. Join Monica Burns as she provides tips and strategies for developing tasks for projects and assignments using iPads and other mobile devices. She will share how to create engaging lessons that put the objective for the day front and center while using mobile technologies to support and enhance learning activities in your 1:1 classroom.

SPONSOR: This webinar is brought to you by Otus. See how this easy-to-use yet powerful LMS can revolutionize your classroom, www.otusplus.com

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, January 24, 2015 @ 11:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Mobile Learning
Tags: 1:1, iPads, lessons, mobile learning, objectives, one-to-one, projects, tablets

Reviews (11)

Great!

This was very helpful, it wasn't just a list of apps. It allowed me to think of some activities that could be manageable in the classroom!
+10

Great presentation. Much appreciation.
+2

Thanks for the info!

Monica: thank you for your great webinar!
Basic Member
+2

Ablosutely love Monica's webinars! They are always well organized and professionally presented. Thanks so much for all you do.
+8

Thank you for information! This gave me lots of information on ways to use apps! I have already used Toontastic but didn't know they offered other resources!
+6

Highly recommend watching this webinar. Very well organized and clearly presented with lots of helpful and practical tips!
+10

HI
I have another favorite to add to my list. I look for ways to include the apps into my lessons. However, so many people come in a nd comment on how it is nice that they are able to play with iPads all day. They don't they are working and learning. Having said that this video gave me some ideas to use in my lesson.
+7

Task Before Apps puts everything in perspective for those wanting to use tech in the classroom.
more reviews ...