Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

3 Free Time-saving Google Add-ons You Should Know

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You may be using Google Docs and Sheets to collaborate and get all sorts of stuff done, but are you familiar with some of the free Google add-ons that can streamline work and save you time? Join Rhonda Jenkins as she explains Google add-ons and explores 3 of these add-ons that can take some of the work off your shoulders. She will cover how they can be used to automatically grade tests and to easily organize and distribute assignments. Rhonda will also walk you through how to install and use all 3 of these time-saving add-ons.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Monday, January 19, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: add-ons, automatic grading, distribute assignments, Google, organization, time-saving, timesaving

Reviews (22)

I'm looking forward to watching this in the future without the technical issues.
+10

Much appreciation for this information.

Hard to watch due to technology issues...I'm sure there was good info here but I was so turned off by the pace I didn't get much out of it. Maybe consider offering this webinar topic again?

I found it hard to follow at times but the information shared was valuable, thanks!

Some useful tools and add-ons I look forward to trying.

Rhonda: Thank you. Good tools!

Too hard to follow since everything was very slow. Should redo this so people don't waste their time.
+3

Rhonda explains some add ons and their uses. I will be looking into the developers - New Visions for Public Schools.
Basic Member

It's a shame the technical was so bad as I think that this is a great set of tools to be able to use in the class! Thanks for sharing!
Basic Member

Not your fault, but the technical/bandwidth issues really made it hard to watch. I will definitely try out the add-ons.. Thank you!
more reviews ...