Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

LiveBinder Tips and Tricks

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Many educators have found LiveBinders very helpful for collaborating, sharing, and organizing online information and resources. But are you using your LiveBinders to their fullest potential? In this webinar you will discover some LiveBinder tips and tricks that will help you to get the most out of your LiveBinders. Join Jerry Swiatek as he covers some of the more ""advanced"" features of LiveBinder, including using minor HTML editing to easily embed objects, such as videos, so that you can easily access them without seeing extraneous comments and content from the original site. Participants will also learn how to customize the appearance of their LiveBinders by changing items such as the color or the cover thumbnails.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Digital Media, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: collaborate, Communication and Collaboration, Digital Media, discuss, discussion, editing, LiveBinders, online, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, organize, share, sharing

Reviews (24)

Amazing info! Jerry is a fantastic presenter.
Loved it! Watched it live and again on demand before heading to the site and creating my own.
I've viewed LiveBinders but not created one. Modeling how to make one is so helpful. This was a great learning tool.
Excellent overview. Very easy to follow.
Love the idea of creating Live binders!!
very informative.
Lots of information to explore. Looks like a use-friendly resource. Thanks.
A Must WATCH for any teacher who doesn't know about this resource.
Every teacher I know has ring binders of paper from different trainings. LiveBinder is digital ring binders to keep digital content. Using LiveBinder will transform how I collect digital content, so I don't lose my ideas from year to year. One year into teaching a new grade level I have been collecting resources at a rapid rate, and I can see myself losing good ideas. LiveBinder can help me organize my content and resources.
Great Information. After listening to this webinar I can't wait to set up a livebinder. Thank you!
Very useful! Thanks!
more reviews ...