Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Easy Anytime, Anywhere, Online Collaboration with Office 365

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Until recently, collaborating on various documents and presentations often meant passing marked up documents back and forth, waiting for others to finish edits, sharing data drives, and keeping track of the most recent versions but that's no longer necessary. With Office 365 from Microsoft, you have the ability to create, share, and collaborate on documents and presentations in real-time, from a variety of devices. Join Letia Cooper as she discusses the easy collaboration features available in Office 365, and shows how they can be used to share and edit documents, track comments, view status updates, and more. Letia will show how you can use Office 365 to make online collaboration on group presentations and documents as easy as 1-2-3!

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Microsoft, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: collaborating, collaboration, document sharing, group presentations, Office 365, sharing

Reviews (3)

Thank you for sharing how to collaborate with Office 365.
Super sharing of new learning about Office 365. Much appreciation!
We have just started using Office 365 in our district and we often experience the slowness and difficulty collaborating on documents that I saw in this webinar! It actually made me feel a little better. But hearing Letia say that they are using it with success in her school district gives me hope! I'll be back for more of these webinars - thanks!
more reviews ...