Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Twitter Hashtags to Learn

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Did you know you can reap all the benefits of learning on Twitter without actually being a member of Twitter? Did you know there are hundreds of individualized conversations centered around Kindergarten, Science, Guidance, Special Ed, and more? Join Educational Twitterer of the Year, Steven W. Anderson, as he explains how hashtags can open up a world of possibilities for learning and professional growth.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, October 23, 2014 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Personal Enrichment, Social Media
Tags: Administrator Resources, hashtags, Personal Enrichment, PLNs, Social Media, social networking, Twitter

Reviews (44)

This was very helpful for me to get information about learning with Twitter! Thank you!

Very helpful. Info on how to use Twitter for Professional Development, even if you don't have or want a Twitter account. Info presented concisely and easy to follow.

Good information about hastags. I use Twitter but I didn't understand the hastags!

As a novice twitter user, this was a great presentation on how to begin to utilize twitter to enhance my instruction. Thank you sharing the page with the huge list of hashtags. This is great for beginning users so we can jump right in and get over the fear of “what to do” or “where do I even find stuff”!
It wouldn't let me give you a 5 - but this webinar was definitely a five in my book!

I am really going to have to spend some time looking at the plethora of educational hashtags.

Great webinar on how hashtags can be used as an educator and for professional growth!

Thanks for the tips and tricks for using hashtags. Finding the info I am looking for will be easier!

Thank you for the extra resources. They will come in handy.

#goodstuff #thankyousteven #twittercanbeusefulinclassrooms

Thank you Steven for introducing me to the possibilities of hashtags.
more reviews ...