Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Easy Classroom Management and a Powerful Learning Environment in One iPad Tool

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Access Now

If you're lucky enough to have iPads or other 1:1 devices in your classroom, you no doubt recognize their vast potential for student engagement and increased learning, but you may have also realized that managing multiple devices and your students' learning experiences can be challenging as you juggle various management apps and educational resources. Thanks to Otus, a free classroom management tool created by teachers for teachers, you now have many of the best features available from one secure environment.

Join Lauren Boucher as she demonstrates how to use Otus to seamlessly integrate Google Docs, track attendance and behavior, distribute resources and handouts, conduct polling, assess learning, and more. While Lauren will focus on showing you how to transform a 1:1 iPad classroom, Otus is available on all Internet-enabled devices and many features discussed will be applicable to other devices as well.

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, October 18, 2014 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Mobile Learning, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: classroom management, iPads, lms, mobile learning, Otus

Reviews (13)

Looks to be a nice way to consolidate apps!
Very interesting that you can use one app for so many things!
Basic Member
Basic Member
Thank you!
Thank you for a wonderful webinar!
thanks I think that it sounds like a great tool
The product seems like a very useful tool. Unfortunately, the title ismratherr misleading as this is definitely a sales video vs a more global webinar based on what the title indicated. Watcher be ware, I guess. Again, the product seems like a very useful tool.
Basic Member
I really liked how the presenter demonstrated and explained how to use Otus. It is something that I plan to incorporate into my classroom in the coming school year.
Basic Member
Gives more in depth view of Otus. Great information.
I wish I had a device for each child in my class. This seems awesome!
more reviews ...