Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Save Time and Make Your Job Easier with Google Spreadsheets and Forms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Do you often feel as though you are buried under a mound of routine tasks and grading? Would you like to save some time and make your job a little easier? Join Richard Byrne as he shares a variety of time-saving tips and tricks that make some of your daily tasks run more smoothly. He will show how to save time by using Google spreadsheets and forms to automatically grade quizzes and easily schedule parent-teacher conferences. In addition, Richard will cover how to use these spreadsheets to create and send personalized emails to all parents with just a single click. Come discover how to reduce your workload and improve your workflow!

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Google docs, Google Drive, Google spreadsheets, parent communication, Timesaving Tools, workflow

Reviews (23)

very helpful!
Excellent! Clear and concise! I will use it the lesson.
I really liked this webinar. I wish you had more time to share more. The add-ons and extensions were very helpful! I see now how I can use Google Forms to differentiate with the different pages for different tests.
Thanks for the tips and tricks that will really help with formative assessments.
Thank you Richard. I appreciated the if/then logic tutorial.
I agree with you Richard...your audio was very weak. I had you cranked up all the way to hear you. Thanks for the 411.
Very informative, thank you for sharing!
I will definitely will be incorporating Google Spreadsheets and Forms into my everyday teaching.
A good presentation on Google Forms and the different add-ons that are available. This is a super tool for formative assessments, sharing with students, parents, and teachers.
great info on the add-ons, thank you
more reviews ...