Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Classroom: An Intro to Saving Time, Staying Organized, and Improving Communication

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you heard about Google Classroom? It was designed to help teachers and students save time, improve communication, and stay organized! Join Jerry Swiatek as he discusses various features of Google Classroom, as well as the requirements, and explains how it goes hand-in-hand with Google Apps for Education, Google Drive, and Google Docs. He'll also show how you can use it to reduce paperwork and efficiently manage the document and assignment workflow between teachers and students to help keep everyone organized. Jerry will take a look at Classroom from both the teacher and student sides in order to give you an idea of what it looks like from both sides and how it can benefit teachers and students alike.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, September 26, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: assignment workflow, communication, document sharing, Google Apps for Education, Google Classroom, organization

Reviews (46)

+3

Great overview...especially liked the introductory visual entitled "Things Google Teachers Never Hear!" Thanks again for a great webinar!!!
+5

Excellent information! Looking forward to using it.

Perfect for getting started with Google Classroom! A bunch of information is shown in a short period of time.

Great introduction to the basics of Google classroom. I am a more advanced user, but I used your presentation to make notes for other teachers in my building as an introduction helpful hints sheet. Anyone who is new to google classroom should watch this presentation!

This was fantastic and opened my eyes to the many options Classroom has to offer!!! Thank you!

Excellent introduction - easy to understand.

Loved the tech tips! Good info
Basic Member

Thank you, great resources!

Great information. Thank you for sharing. I am going to try using Google Classroom in my classes.

Great introduction to google classroom, thank you for sharing!
more reviews ...