Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Sites: Web Sites Made Simple, Part 2

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Google Sites makes it extremely easy to create web sites for your class or as student projects. And once you've built a bare-bones web site, you'll no doubt want to enhance the site and make it more visually appealing and useful. In this webinar, join Kim Munoz as she shows how to add more elements, including additional content. Discover how to add graphics and eye-catching features such as banners. Learn what widgets are, some of the types of widgets available, and how to insert a widget to improve the functionality of your web site.

Although not required, prior to taking this webinar, you may want to view Google Sites: Web Sites Made Simple, Part 1, which shows how to begin creating a web site using Google Sites.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Website Creation
Tags: banners websites, Google, Google Sites, graphics, student projects, web sites, Website Creation, widgets

Reviews (43)

Love it!
Thanks for the information. Easy to follow.
Awesome stuff...second time watching and now Iím ready to give it a try.
Basic Member
Basic Member
Extremely helpful
Basic Member
Happy to get some good info to tackle Google sites again.
Definitely feel ready to create my own site! Part 2 built on Part 1....and showed how to customize.
Basic Member
Excellent information. I will use part one and two in order to create my classroom page. Thank you.
Creating your own website can be fun with all the detail you can add.
Basic Member
Thank you for explaining how to create a more detailed site.
more reviews ...