Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Motivating Students with Digital Magic

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Motivation is a complex issue because what motivates any individual depends on a host of factors. This practical session unpacks strategies for motivating students to engage in learning. Participants will learn and explore practices designed to create classroom conditions that promote, support, and cultivate motivation and increased achievement.

In this session, join Howie Diblasi as he shares tools and strategies to address common unmotivated behaviors that get in the way of learning for individuals and classrooms or schools. He will cover skills, a description of the particular tool, examples of its use in the K-12 curriculum, and how to get started. Howie will also explain how to enhance the value of your classroom by successfully integrating media devices to motivate students with "Digital Magic."

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: achievement, classroom management, devices, in the classroom, increase, media, Technology integration, Web Tool Overviews

Reviews (20)

My students and co workers will be excited when I use some of the resources on this site. I cannot wait to implement in lessons for my students!
Basic Member
+2

Oh, my gosh...downloaded the WolframAlpha app to my iPad and can't stop using it!!! Such an awesome tool! The other examples were great as well. Thanks so much, Howie!

Thank you, Howie. Google earth is a fantastic tool to motivate my students!
Basic Member
+5

Thanks for the great ideas.
+6

Excellent! Great job!!!
+10

I just loved loved loved this webinar! I'm going to watch all Dr. Howie's Webinars. I received so much information that I can't wait to go and learn more on my own. Please do a Part 2 to this webinar!!!!
+5

I really loved this presentation! I had no idea Google has The Hangout feature. I can't wait to try this my teachers.
Basic Member

Motivational Webinar Howie!
+10

I am excited about how your presentation inspires me to continue to integrate technology with instruction, Howie. The good thing is that my students are already on board with digital implementations. Thank you.
Basic Member

Love all the resources! Definitely checking out the drhowie.com website. Great Presentation.
more reviews ...