Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Chromebooks versus iPads: What's Best for Your School or Classroom Needs?

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Are you considering using mobile technologies in your district, school, or classroom, but aren't sure whether to go with Chromebooks or iPads? How do the two technologies compare? Does one work better with certain age groups? Is one better suited for your needs than the other? In this webinar, join Chris Casal as he discusses and compares the features and costs of Chromebooks and iPads, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of using each one. Some tasks may be better completed with Chromebooks, others with iPads, and Chris will share which tasks are best for each. Come discover which technology might be best for you.

If you are considering an investment in Chromebooks or iPads in your school or district, this webinar can provide insight to help make your selection.

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Thursday, July 23, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Google, Mobile Learning
Tags: Chromebooks, comparison, iPads, mobile learning

Reviews (31)

Great basic information between the 2 devices.
We love our Chromebooks and appreciate the information shared.
Your comparisons of iPads versus Chromebooks was very enlightening. Our district recently went with Chromebooks for all of our middle school students.
Informative, but not applicable to me...
Great information
Really great information to consider before making a purchase.
This was a very honest practical presentation. I appreciate that Chris emphasized the goal aspect of which kind of device to use. Very helpful insights!
I found this a great tool to use to compare and think about the use of Chromebooks and iPads in the classroom.
Thank you for the comparison!
Good information gave me some new insights on chromebooks vs. Ipads.
more reviews ...