Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Students Write More; You Grade Less!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Do you want your students to write more, but don't know how you would grade it all? In this webinar we will show you how to use online discussions and group collaboration to support a variety of writing assignments and spend a fraction of the time grading. We will cover how to use your Collaborize Classroom site to get students writing more to address the Core Common Standards across the curriculum!

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Common Core, Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Reading & Writing
Tags: Blended Learning, Classroom, collaboration, Collaborize, Common, Common Core, Communication and Collaboration, Core, grading, online, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, Standards, writing

Reviews (25)

I liked the idea of collaborative group essay/research writing to increase the amount students write and to get them to dig deeper to come up with original ideas to add to the project.
Thank you for all the ideas for writing and technology. The idea to have a google doc with “pre-populated” comments for grading is awesome! I never would have thought of this and the ability to add a youtube video to check out to help with grammar or usage error is even better. Thank you!
Thank you for sharing so many wonderful ideas to get students collaborating throughout the writing process.
FYI - I am unable to connect with Catlin on Twitter. A message appears that the account is suspended. Is there another Twitter @ for Catlin?
This was an excellent webinar. Thank you!
Basic Member
I always appreciate Catlin's webnars!
Great webinar! There are so many great ideas and ways to engage students in the writing process.
Basic Member
I really enjoyed learning new ways to get students to write more but have a paperless lesson where they still can edit, collaborate and grow.
Basic Member
great info! thanks! I love linoit!
Thank you for sharing so much valuable information.
more reviews ...