Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Exploring the Possibilities of Teaching Online: Ways to Supplement Your Income

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

During the summer, or even during the school year, you may want to challenge yourself by teaching online. Not only could this help you earn extra income, but you could also learn how to integrate blended learning more effectively. Join Shelly Terrell as she explores how teaching online is different from teaching face-to-face. During this webinar, Shelly will examine pedagogy suited for online teaching, best practices, and some different examples of online teaching. She will also cover how to choose the right online platform or provider for your situation, payment options, marketing, finding students, and pitfalls to avoid.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Personal Enrichment, Virtual Learning
Tags: extra income, online teaching, supplemental income, teaching online

Reviews (13)

+4

Thanks. Everyone knows that educators need supplemental income!
+1

Shelly, thank you for sharing your expertise. I've been wanted to find out how to do online teaching for a while and you have pointed me in the right direction!
Basic Member

Good information would love a follow up with maybe some more specifics. This is something I am really wanting to do
+3

Very interesting!
+5

Thank you! great ideas!!
+8

Great information!
Basic Member
+2

Shelly always provides great ideas to think about and share. Thanks for a great webinar!

This is great! I wanted to watch to get ideas for a flipped classroom and there were a lot of little details that I wouldn't have thought of!

Some really great information to get started. This is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Online teaching has now become an alternative way of learning. Thank you for this introduction and insight into this new area of teaching :)
more reviews ...