Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Cyber-Bullying, What Every Teacher Should Know

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Today's kids have grown up digital. They have had access to a world of new possibilities, some good, some not so good. We believe it is the responsibility of parents, teachers, and other adult mentors to join kids on the digital playgrounds and to teach them to be happy and healthy cyber-citizens. With the advent of cyber-bullying and all of itís far reaching consequences, we can no longer afford to wait idly by while emotional damage is done. In this webinar, we will share all that we learn and continue to learn, to help you plow this ever-changing ground. We will provide you with new resources, links, and tips to help simplify your job as mentors of 21st century children.

You will walk away from this webinar with:

• An understanding of what cyberbullying is.
  • A grasp of the far-reaching consequences of cyberbullying.
  • Resources, links, and tips to help you deal with cyberbullying.
  • Suggestions for helping kids become happy, healthy cyber-citizens.

Details

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
Credit Hours: 1
Categories: Classroom Management, Digital Citizenship, School Safety, Workplace
Tags: Administrator Resources, bully, Classroom Management, cyber, digital, hurt, online, protect, Student Safety and Digital Citizenship

Reviews (19)

+3

Thank you! Great information!

Excellent webinar! Thank you very much.

Interested in using GoogleAlerts in my own life with my own children.
Basic Member
+3

Lots of good info
Basic Member

Very informative
+5

Thank you! Great information!
+6

Phenomenal!
+10

Great Information!
+5

This was awesome! I definitely want to include it our districts training packet.
+10

Great info. I look forward to sharing what I have learned here with my colleagues. Thank you!
more reviews ...