Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Administrator Toolkit: Web Tools for Collaboration and Curation, Part 1

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

As an administrator, you no doubt wear many hats and do many jobs. Because of this, having the right tool for the right job is critical - not only can it make your job easier, but the right tool can help you accomplish tasks faster and often better. Join Steven Anderson @web20classroom as he shares his favorite, must-have Web tools for administrators.

In this first of a two-part series Steven will cover several tools that are great for collaborating on projects and sharing ideas with other administrators and educators, as well as a number of curation tools that aid you in archiving and cataloging data so that information is easier to retrieve when you need it. You will walk away with a toolkit of sites and resources that can help transform your workload and make your job easier.

You will walk away from this webinar with:

• A list of essential collaboration sites and resources that help you easily learn and share with other administrators and educators.
  • A list of curation sites and resources for administrators that will help you efficiently archive and retrieve information.
  • Ideas for making collaboration and documentation easier.
  • Tips that make archiving and retrieving data more efficient.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Monday, January 21, 2013 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Communication & Collaboration, Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Administrator, Administrator Resources, collaborate, collaboration, Communication and Collaboration, online, save, time, Web Tool Overviews

Reviews (6)

I loved your presentation. Thank you.
I can't wait to watch part 2. Thanks.
Great presentation. I'm looking forward to part 2.
Basic Member
Good, solid, useful information.
Basic Member
Lots of good ideas and presented in a manner to follow.
Basic Member
Good as always.
more reviews ...