Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Administrator Toolkit: Web Tools for Collaboration and Curation, Part 1

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As an administrator, you no doubt wear many hats and do many jobs. Because of this, having the right tool for the right job is critical - not only can it make your job easier, but the right tool can help you accomplish tasks faster and often better. Join Steven Anderson @web20classroom as he shares his favorite, must-have Web tools for administrators.

In this first of a two-part series Steven will cover several tools that are great for collaborating on projects and sharing ideas with other administrators and educators, as well as a number of curation tools that aid you in archiving and cataloging data so that information is easier to retrieve when you need it. You will walk away with a toolkit of sites and resources that can help transform your workload and make your job easier.

You will walk away from this webinar with:

• A list of essential collaboration sites and resources that help you easily learn and share with other administrators and educators.
  • A list of curation sites and resources for administrators that will help you efficiently archive and retrieve information.
  • Ideas for making collaboration and documentation easier.
  • Tips that make archiving and retrieving data more efficient.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Monday, January 21, 2013 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Communication & Collaboration, Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Administrator, Administrator Resources, collaborate, collaboration, Communication and Collaboration, online, save, time, Web Tool Overviews

Reviews (6)

+10

I loved your presentation. Thank you.
+8

I can't wait to watch part 2. Thanks.
+8

Great presentation. I'm looking forward to part 2.
Basic Member

Good, solid, useful information.
Basic Member

Lots of good ideas and presented in a manner to follow.
Basic Member
+6

Good as always.
more reviews ...