Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Free Augmented Reality Apps for Your Elementary Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to utilize the imagination and creativity of your elementary age students while enhancing learning, increasing achievement, and improving the classroom environment? Perhaps you've heard of Augmented Reality (AR) or thought it cool, but did you know that it can do all of these things? Join Courtney Pepe as she explores how to use Augmented Reality to engage your elementary students. Discover AR tools, tips, and strategies that will help you and your students create your own AR storybooks and colorful AR academic visuals. Courtney will provide specific examples of free Augmented Reality apps related to literacy and numeracy skills for younger learners. She will also explore how Augmented Reality science apps can be used to extend and expand the learning environment beyond the four walls of the classroom. The apps and lessons presented in this webinar are linked to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, June 4, 2014 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, STEM, Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: AR, augmented reality, elementary, math, reading, science, social studies, writing

Reviews (25)

Great information! Easy to use right away.
+7

Great Webinar! ^^"
+8

Lots of valuable information shared! I can't wait to try these apps with my students! Thanks so much!
Basic Member
+5

Great presentation. I kept my ipad next to me so that I could download some of the apps right away.
Basic Member

Great information, looks like these could work well with my homeschool student. Thanks!

Great tools for reaching Common Core Standards. Thanks.
Basic Member

Great webinar that gave information across all subjects!
+6

This really caught my interest! Thanks!
Basic Member
+2

Looking forward to learning even more about Augmented Reality. Thanks for all the graet information.
+7

Excellent webinar. Thank you for sharing the information about some amzing resources.
more reviews ...