Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Create Amazing Digital Stories Easily with Green-screen Effects and an iPad

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Digital storytelling can be a great way for students to develop creativity and communication skills as they enhance their technology and organization skills. Transforming any story into an amazing digital story through the effects of green screen is easier than you might think! In this session, join Katie Ann Wilson as she walks you through how to create a mind-blowing digital story using green-screen effects and an iPad. You don't even need a green screen just a story and some digital illustrations. Along with example stories, Katie Ann will share strategies and tips for using this amazing technology in your classroom.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, April 18, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Digital Storytelling, Mobile Learning, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: digital stories, digital storytelling, green screen, iPads, mobile learning

Reviews (34)

Great presentation. I will be trying this on my ipad and making some art history videos!
Awesome!!!! I can not wait to try this. Love the idea of the mini green screens too!
Thanks for the info!
Basic Member
Love the mini green screens! pizza boxes! amazing!
Fantastic resource! Talented presenter! Lots of ideas! Can't wait to try these!
Katie: Excellent presentation. Thank you for the information!
Good and fun ideas. Thanks for the information.
Lots of great information shared! Thanks so much!
Basic Member
I had no idea you could do this with an iPad! Thanks for sharing.
more reviews ...