Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Is your Interactive Whiteboard Really Interactive?

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Are you getting the most out of your Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) or are you mainly using it to display text, notes, pictures, and presentations? What if you could combine the inherent interactivity with sound pedagogy to energize your lessons, help engage your students, and get them actively involved in their learning? In this webinar, join Lauren Boucher as she shares research-based strategies for getting the most out of your IWB lessons. She will focus on instructional strategies, questioning strategies, and general tips to get students more involved in the lessons.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 @ 3:30 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Interactive Whiteboards, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: engage students, Interactive Whiteboards, IWB, white boards

Reviews (23)

great information
I plan to try some of the ideas with my class next year.
I plan to finally try some of the Reveal Techniques.
Thank you for the great reminder of being purposeful.
Thank you! you gave me much needed info on using the Whiteboard.
Good ideas to make the Whiteboard more interactive.
This is still a very helpful webinar. I had to do some research to figure out that SMART doesn't offer Extreme Collaboration anymore. Now they have Shout it Out, which is a similar response program.
Thank you for this nice review of how to interact with our interactive white boards. I had forgotten a few of these items and it was great to have this reminder.
Basic Member
Great work
Basic Member
This was very helpful - inspiring even! I'm looking forward to implementing many of the ideas you shared.
more reviews ...