Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Is your Interactive Whiteboard Really Interactive?

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you getting the most out of your Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) or are you mainly using it to display text, notes, pictures, and presentations? What if you could combine the inherent interactivity with sound pedagogy to energize your lessons, help engage your students, and get them actively involved in their learning? In this webinar, join Lauren Boucher as she shares research-based strategies for getting the most out of your IWB lessons. She will focus on instructional strategies, questioning strategies, and general tips to get students more involved in the lessons.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 @ 3:30 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Interactive Whiteboards, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: engage students, Interactive Whiteboards, IWB, white boards

Reviews (30)

Thank you for a great presentation. Is Extreme Collaboration still available? I used it many years ago and loved it. Also, I appreciate your reminder of Socrative's exit tickets!

Thank you for the great presentation. I really appreciate the reminder about the importance of exit tickets. I will look at Socrative for additional information.

Thank you for this!

Very informative.

Great stuff here!

Great presentation - lots of good info.
+2

Great webinar - informative and practical
Basic Member

great information

I plan to try some of the ideas with my class next year.

I plan to finally try some of the Reveal Techniques.
more reviews ...