Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Free Resources to Differentiate Instruction and Meet the Needs of Gifted Learners

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Gifted learners have special learning needs in their particular area(s) of giftedness. When these needs are not met, gifted learners do not reach their potential and can become underachievers and/or behavior problems. In this session, join Shirley Farrell as she discusses the special learning needs and characteristics of gifted learners and shares a wealth of free tools and classroom strategies to help you differentiate curriculum and instruction to help these students soar!

Subject: Special Education
Last aired on: Thursday, February 27, 2014 @ 3:30 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiated Learning, Special Education , Web Tool Overviews
Tags: classroom strategies, differentiation, free web tools, gifted students, special needs

Reviews (18)

Gifted students' needs are often overlooked. Great resources to use. Thanks.
Wonderful overview of gifted student's thinking.
a lot of great resources
Basic Member
Thanks for the information, it is useful for me.

Basic Member
The resources you provided will help me serve my gifted students more effectively. Thanks for a great webinar!
Basic Member
Good resources and options.
I learned a lot! Thank you for the information!
Wonderful presentation! Thank you so much! Lots of resources!!!!!
Basic Member
Thank you for the information. There are some interesting resources to investigate.
Thank you for all of the basic and detailed resources for the gifted students. I hope to use many of these in my classes next year.
more reviews ...