Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Read, Write, and Research: Web Tools to use with an Interactive Whiteboard in Language Arts

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Are you looking for Web tools that will help motivate your middle and high school English Language Arts students to read, write, and research? In this webinar, join Letia Cooper as she covers some of the best free Web tools that can help you do just that especially when paired with your Interactive Whiteboard (IWB). Letia will explore a variety of interactive tools in detail and include lesson ideas for immediate use in your classroom. In addition, these Web tools will help you meet and incorporate Common Core standards.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, June 23, 2016 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Interactive Whiteboards, Reading & Writing, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: English, Interactive Whiteboards, IWBs, Language Arts, reading, research, web tools, websites, writing

Reviews (27)

This is definitely a great webinar to get ELA resources!! I found it helpful to open up a Word Document and take notes on the many websites that were discussed. Thank you!
Thanks for all the great tools for ELA.
Thanks for sharing and these are on my must do list.
Thank you for all of the creative ideas
WOW! Wonderful Language Arts resources that are super for differentiation.
I'm an elementary teacher and found these websites helpful!
School wasn't in session when I saw this webinar, but I wish it was because there were some great ELA websites that I didn't know about that I think can really help next year with reading and writing. I can't wait to create my teacher account and get inside all of them that were mentioned.
This is the best webinar I have watched yet. A lot of great tools to enhance teaching and learning for all grade levels!!!
It was a great webinar. You have some great resources. There was a problem with the sound coming and going.
This was a good webinar, but better for teachers with older students, and sound did come and go several times...
more reviews ...