Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Beyond Pen and Paper: Online Notetaking with Tablets

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As educators, we frequently stress to our students the importance of taking good notes, and there are often times when we need to take good notes as well. Think how much more useful those notes might be if you could quickly search for key words or phrases, or if you could easily keep them organized and didn't have to spend time looking for the paper notes you've somehow misplaced. And what if these notes could include sound or pictures? In this webinar, join Tia Simmons as she shows how you can replace your notepad and pen with Evernote, a note-taking app for iPads and other tablets. She will also introduce you to the social aspect of online note-taking, and will cover a number of ways in which this can be used in the classroom.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, November 12, 2016 @ 10:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: apps, Evernote, iPad, iPads, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, Notetaking, Organizational and Time-saving Tools

Reviews (56)

Great webinar. I see the value of evernote.

Great Information. Thank you
+6

Great! Thanks!
+4

Great ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for breaking down the benefits of Evernote! I'm just learned that I can now use it with android products!

Thank you for the good information.
+2

excellent demo

Thank you Tia. Actually demonstrating on the iPad was very helpful.
Basic Member

Very informative about evernote and something I will share with my teachers who have ipads.
+10

I love your tips pertaining to Evernote and the detailed explanation about "tags." Thank you for sharing so much beneficial information pertaining to organization as well as the differences between iPad and desktop applications of Evernote, Tia.
more reviews ...