Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Design a Student-centered Flipped Lesson That Encourages Exploration and Inquiry

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

If the idea of a Flipped Classroom intrigues or inspires you, come discover how to design a flipped lesson that encourages exploration and inquiry, transfers knowledge online, and extends learning with student-centered activities. Join Catlin Tucker as she shows how to organize the pieces of your lesson to engage students and ensure your flipped lessons are effective. Catlin will also explore how you can use TED Ed to wrap videos in dynamic lessons online.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Differentiated Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: creating lessons, DOL0125, flipped classroom, flipping, online lessons, TED Ed

Reviews (42)

+1

Fantastic!

Some good ideas. Thank you

Very interesting. I gleaned some good ideas here.

Great information. Looking into all the resources online that were shared. I am excited to try this approach.

Good ideas. I need to find ways to tailor it to fit younger students in 2nd grade!
+2

I thought this was a very informative presentation.

Very good. Thanks!

I loved it.

Excellent presentation.

This webinar has great ideas for flipping your lessons, in class and out. Love you ideas!
more reviews ...