Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Locating Materials for Your Flipped Classroom: It's Easier than You Think

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you interested in the Flipped Classroom model but aren't sure where to start? Or perhaps you're worried that you might have to create all the outside material yourself. Well don't be! There are plenty of great materials already created by and for teachers that educators can use to deliver content to their students. Join Monica Burns as she shares tools for locating materials to share with your students. Discover where to start looking for the perfect materials for your Flipped Classroom!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, June 2, 2016 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Differentiated Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: DOL0125, flipped classroom, flipping, materials, resources

Reviews (42)

This is very helpful as a beginner, thank you.

nice overview and good info.

Thanks for the info! Great info

I am going to use in the morning and afternoon. My students do not have access to the internet.
+7

Thanks for great resources!
+4

With still many students who don't have internet or wifi access at home, I'm not sure a flipped classroom would work, but I can see myself using this information to set up content for different learning styles to use within my classroom to make my students' experiences richer. There were so many resources shared on where to get content to help students access information and strengthen a teacher's toolbox.

Thank you!

I will do this from the start of the new school year. Thank you!

Well presented! I wish I had seen this at the beginning of the year. Thank you!

Excellent presentation with a wealth of resources to research. The information was super.
more reviews ...