Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Improved Engagement and Better Behavior: Just a Few Clicks Away!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You know that certain students typically demonstrate exemplary behavior, while others frequently act out and misbehave, but how can you easily quantify and record this? In this webinar, we will show you how to easily document and improve student behavior with a free web tool that lets you engage your students by awarding and recording real-time feedback. We'll cover how you can use Class Dojo to print or email behavior reports to parents or staff to help keep your students on track. You'll also learn how to sign up for an account, set up your classes, and customize the types of points you want to award or take away for student behavior. Finally - behavior management made easy.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, December 15, 2016 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Response to Intervention (RTI)
Tags: behavior management, Class Dojo, Classroom Management, Dojo, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, Response to Intervention (RTI), student behavior

Reviews (70)

great info i had no idea about the newer features of class dojo.

Class dojo is something i would like to use more.

Lots of things to think about

Class Dojo is a great behavior management tool! Many teachers at my school use it. I love that you can share a class with a teacher and award points from apps for your phone!

I have been using Class Dojo for a few years, but this was a very informative webinar. I learned how to utilize it more effectively. I am planning on using it to get my students to work on their "group dynamics!" We will come up with the behavior targets together. Thanks, Kim!
+2

I am curious as to how this would be received on the secondary level.
Other than that, it was a great webinar.

Good information on Class Dojo.

I use Class Dojo and I like it very much. It works with middle school as well.
+4

Great info for Class Dojo

Thank you!
more reviews ...