Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Improved Engagement and Better Behavior: Just a Few Clicks Away!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You know that certain students typically demonstrate exemplary behavior, while others frequently act out and misbehave, but how can you easily quantify and record this? In this webinar, we will show you how to easily document and improve student behavior with a free web tool that lets you engage your students by awarding and recording real-time feedback. We'll cover how you can use Class Dojo to print or email behavior reports to parents or staff to help keep your students on track. You'll also learn how to sign up for an account, set up your classes, and customize the types of points you want to award or take away for student behavior. Finally - behavior management made easy.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, December 15, 2016 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Response to Intervention (RTI)
Tags: behavior management, Class Dojo, Classroom Management, Dojo, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, Response to Intervention (RTI), student behavior

Reviews (77)

Basic Member

Thank you! Started classdojo.

I found this very interesting. I am new at teaching and I am learning so much at Simplek12 on what I may need to do. Thank you for all the webinars.

Thank you!!! I will definitely be using this in the future!

Thank you for the details and information

Different ways on how to use it.

Wow! Lots of information. I didn't realize Class Dojo had so many great features. Creating a demo class right now!

Nice to hear about the newer features of Class Dojo.
+1

great info i had no idea about the newer features of class dojo.
Basic Member

Class dojo is something i would like to use more.
Basic Member

Lots of things to think about
more reviews ...