Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Improved Engagement and Better Behavior: Just a Few Clicks Away!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You know that certain students typically demonstrate exemplary behavior, while others frequently act out and misbehave, but how can you easily quantify and record this? In this webinar, we will show you how to easily document and improve student behavior with a free web tool that lets you engage your students by awarding and recording real-time feedback. We'll cover how you can use Class Dojo to print or email behavior reports to parents or staff to help keep your students on track. You'll also learn how to sign up for an account, set up your classes, and customize the types of points you want to award or take away for student behavior. Finally - behavior management made easy.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, January 8, 2014 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Response to Intervention (RTI)
Tags: behavior management, Class Dojo, Classroom Management, Dojo, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, Response to Intervention (RTI), student behavior

Reviews (45)

Looking forward using this in all my classes

I like class Dojo for class room management tool for my Algebra1 class, they could see their positive, Negative behaviors and points for their behaviors in green and red colors along with their Avatars. Great resource and a cool tool.
+1

This is great. I finished the video and set up a class for my freshman. Thanks for sharing this innovative web tool.

Thanks for the 4-1-1 Kim.

So cool! I wish I had known about Class DoJo last year. It would have been helpful.

This is a great webinar it is a little outdated. Class Dojo now has :
0 point behaviors such as bathroom breaks , or that first warning
Class Story which answers the question that one of the participants asked about sharing things other than just behavior
Growth Mindset Videos-
and even a Chat type function for communicating with parents.
+10

A power-packed presentation. Excited to share the connection to this webinar with others.

Great resource! I'm putting into action January 4, 2016 and have shared this as a possible solution for a challenging 4th grade class!
+2

Easy to follow instructions for Class Dojo...this may be just what I need!

I've heard about Class Dojo from other teachers. I was interested in using it but I do not like to just explore things by myself. This overview showed me the advantages of Class Dojo and how to navigate it.
more reviews ...