Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Sites: Web Sites Made Simple, Part 1

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Have you ever thought about creating your own web site, but didn't know how or where to get started? Or perhaps you were a little intimidated by the process. In this webinar, you'll learn how simple it is to begin creating a Google site. Join Kim Munoz as she discuss several ways in which you can use Google sites in your classroom, including as a way to broadcast classroom news or publish projects. You will discover how easy it is to get your site up and running in less than 20 minutes!

Although not required, you may want to view Google Sites: Web Sites Made Simple, Part 2, which shows how to enhance an existing web site using Google Sites.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Website Creation
Tags: classroom news, Google, Google Sites, student projects, web sites, website, Website Creation

Reviews (63)

Good intro to Google sites...
Excited about starting website.
Enjoyed hearing seeing how Google sites are used. I have had my own website for years, but we are all moving to Google Education and they are requesting us to use Google Website. It was easy to follow and to see the similarities to what I have used for years. Thanks!
Awesome information Kim. This was a refresher for me as I'm finally ready to try google sites. Easy to follow, relevant information for the beginner. Canít wait to review session two!
Basic Member
I loved it! I learned go much... I finally can make a website
If you have been looking for a webinar on HOW to create a website, this is it. Kim walks you through step by step how to create your basic website and introduces some advanced features in the Manage Site. Highly recommend.
Thank you! My goal is to have a Google Site this year. Loved it!
This is a great resource. She makes it sound so easy and gives step by step directions that are easy to follow. Cannot wait for the second part and to try and create my own. It will be a great alternative to echalk.
Excellent resources..
more reviews ...