Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Summarize and Analyze Data Using PivotTables and PivotCharts in Excel 2013

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

PivotTables are a great way to summarize and analyze your data, but in the past they have been a bit tricky to create. Excel 2013, however, makes it easy to create PivotTables with a single click using their Recommended PivotTables feature, which shows you possible PivotTables based on the data you've selected. In this webinar, join Jerry Swiatek as he discusses PivotTables and shows how to create a PivotTable using this feature. He will also show how to create a PivotTable without using this feature, as well as how to refresh the data within a PivotTable and how to change the source data. In addition, he will cover PivotCharts and explain how they can now be created without starting from a PivotTable.

Details

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Thursday, November 7, 2013 @ 4:30 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Desktop Applications, Microsoft
Tags: Microsoft Excel 2013, PivotCharts, PivotTables, spreadsheets, worksheets

Reviews (15)

+3

Excellent... as a coach, I enjoyed the examples used, that I can relate to. Can't wait to upgrade to Excel 2016 too~

Great information!
+7

Thank you for the great overview.
+5

Thank you for the info!
+7

Have used pivot tables for several years. I found your presentation helpful and the 2013 Excel feature easy to use.
+10

Nice!
+10

Another great webinar!
Basic Member
+6

Pivot tables explained beautifully.
+10

Good ideas using Excel. Thank you.
+10

Remarkable presentation! I loved learning more about Microsoft Office.
more reviews ...