Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Upgrading to iOS 7: What Now?

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

The new iOS 7 operating system is available, but now what? Are you ready to upgrade, but don't know how? Or have you already upgraded and are not sure what's new and what's newly renovated? This webinar will share update advice and tips, as well as a comparison of what's available with iOS 7 on various generations and types of devices. Join Tia Simmons for an informative overview of updating to iOS 7 so that your upgrade will go smoothly and you will get the most out of your new features.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: iOS, iOS 7, iPads, mobile devices, operating system upgrade

Reviews (7)

I appreciate all the tips and tricks shared in this great webinar.
Thank you for this new learning. I am still learning about updates and this was quite helpful.
Basic Member
Very Informative
Really enjoyed this presentation. I watched it on demand and checked everything out as we went along. I did not realize how wonderful the update is and now will enjoy it more.
Tina, you always have excellent presentation. Tons of things to learn from you! Thank you.
Thank you so much! I have been using iOS7 for a while but didn't realize how many things I had missed in the change over.
Outstanding webinar! It was great to get first-hand advice and tips from Tia and to be able to see it demonstrated in the webinar. I learned many new tips and gained confidence in using iOS 7. Thank you Tia!
more reviews ...