Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Lessons That Talk: Create Differentiated and Online Lessons for K-8 with Screencasts and Audio

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever wanted to easily create online lessons that include audio and video? Perhaps you've wanted to explain how to use a web site or computer application. Or maybe you've wanted to create a virtual field trip using screencasts from a web site and your own commentary? In this webinar, we will explore how to use Screencast-o-Matic, which allows you to record audio as you record your movements through online sites or digital applications. We will explain how to highlight the cursor so that it is easier for the audience to follow, and how to upload to YouTube, if desired. We will explore a variety of ways in which this tool can be used in the classroom, including creating differentiated lessons, as well as online lessons that explain how to get started with the daily lesson.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, September 20, 2014 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiated Learning, Digital Media, Virtual Learning
Tags: Differentiated Learning, Digital Media, Screencast, Screencast-o-matic, Virtual Field trips, Virtual Learning, web tool

Reviews (73)

+2

Great ideas

Kim: thank you for another great webinar!
+3

Kim demonstrates Screencastomatic after establishing how screencasts can be useful in the classroom. I particularly appreciate the concept of creating a screencast for students who need instructions repeated (they were out of the room or werenít paying attention). Very Well Done.

Great ideas on how to use screencasts in the classroom. I hope I can figure it out when I try!

Great explanation for screencasts for first time users.
Basic Member

Great mini-tutorial on how to use screencast-o-matic. Great way to help and support all students.
Basic Member

Very informative about how and why to use screencasts and gives a mini tutorial on screencast-o-matic.
Basic Member

Thank you for the introduction and tutorial of using screencast!

Thank you for the detailed directions for using Screencast.

Thank Kim. Second time I watched it. It is a cool tool that Iím beginning to become more and more comfortable with.
more reviews ...