Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Save Time and Simplify Your Grading

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you spend seemingly endless hours grading student quizzes and tests? Would you like to have a quicker way to measure student performance? This webinar will show you how to use Flubaroo, a free, quick, and easy tool that can cut your grading time in half. Join Kim Munoz as she covers how to use this tool to grade multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank tests created in Google Forms. She'll also demonstrate how you can use it to review overall grades using averages and graphs, and then email the grades to your students - all in a matter of minutes. You'll wonder what you ever did without it!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, July 9, 2015 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Classroom Management, Google, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Classroom Management, Flubaroo, Free web tools, Google, Grading, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, Paperless, Webtools

Reviews (95)

+1

This was very helpful to understand how to grade quickly using google forms.

Thanks!

This was one of the first Webinars and I have already embedded some of the tips into my Google classroom that starts in the fall. Love it! Flubaroo is going to be a life saver!
Basic Member

good tips

Thank you for introducing this great tool!
+1

It gave me some ideas on ways to use Google Forms

This was very helpful. I am excited to show the teachers at my school about Flubaroo. Thank you.

Very useful, can't wait until Monday this will be great to use for immediate feedback.
+1

Really helpful information.

Kim is very knowledgeable. I thought her explanations were very understandable and easy to follow.
+2

Great time saving tips
more reviews ...