Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Free Apps to Support Integrated Co-teaching with General and Special Needs Students

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

While Integrated Co-Teaching (ICT) in a mixed classroom of general and special needs students is typically beneficial to all students, it can also provide a unique set of challenges. These challenges are easier to overcome when both the general education teacher and the special education teacher can collaborate effectively. In this webinar, join Monica Burns as she discusses how Integrated Co-Teaching benefits students and shares a variety of apps that foster collaboration between teachers to make their lives easier in terms of organizing paperwork and collecting data on student achievement.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Special Education
Tags: Android, apps, Co-teaching, iPads, mobile learning, special needs, team teaching

Reviews (17)

Good ideas of how to use different apps.

Thank you!

There were some great information about this app. Thank you so much.

There was some good information about apps. Thank you.

There are some great ideas for teachers to share the load in this webinar.
+8

Great tools to use for teaching students how to collaborate with each other. Thanks!

Good information thank you

Some good free apps to make collaboration easier on all. Google Forms is the next new thing to try.

I was familiar with some of the apps mentioned however some were new to me. I'm looking forward to trying some of the new ones out. Thank you so much.
Basic Member

Thanks for great info
more reviews ...