Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Use Your iPad to Share Resources, Collaborate, and Eliminate Paperwork

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Like many educators, do you have lots of great resources you'd like to share with your colleagues or students, but aren't sure of the best way to go about it? We will show you how to share files, collaborate with colleagues, and go paperless with this free app and 2 gigabytes of free online storage. Dropbox allows you to share and edit files remotely, making your iPad the paperless tool you've been looking for. We will cover how to integrate Dropbox with apps like GoodReader, share files and resources with colleagues, allow students to digitally turn in assignments, and gain up to 8 gigabytes of extra free storage.

If you have an iPad with the app, feel free to have it handy during the webinar.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Classroom Management, Communication & Collaboration, Mobile Learning, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Classroom Management, collaboration, Communication and Collaboration, digital assignments, Dropbox, iPads, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, sharing files, sharing resources

Reviews (29)

Basic Member
Good information on dropbox. Especially like drop it to me.
Thank you. Great presentation.
good information on drop box, what a useful tool
Limited Access Member
Gave me lots of information about how to use Dropbox.
I have never used Dropbox much. I'd like to try to add that to my ways of keeping information.
Chris:Thank you for sharing a great information!
Basic Member
Well done, thank you.
Magnificent sharing including Drop-Box info. Thank you.
Basic Member
Great information about using dropbox.
Good Information and reminders on the benefits of DropBox versus other storage programs.
more reviews ...