Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Free Accessibility Tools for Students with Visual or Auditory Needs

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you have any students with visual or auditory needs? This webinar will showcase a couple of free tools that can be used to make learning more accessible for these students. Join Melissa Mann as she explores My Study Bar and some of the Google accessibility tools that can help exceptional learners of all ages. In addition to exploring some of the features of these tools, Melissa will share helpful classroom tips for using them with your students.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, September 10, 2015 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Special Education
Tags: Accessibility, auditory needs, DOL916, google, mobile learning, Special Education, Special Needs, study bar, visual needs

Reviews (18)

Great information!

Great information.

Wonderful! Great ideas. They will be useful in my classroom! Thanks!

Thanks for the great tips! I look forward to using Dragon Dictation.
+9

Great job with the webinar! Thank you for sharing the info:)
Basic Member

Thank you for the tech info
Basic Member

As I was watching this video I was excited to find out about the reading level option for Google. I tried to do this and found out that it doesn't exist any more. Google has dropped this search feature.
+7

Thank you for the Webinar! ^^"

Great job getting these out in the open. Some apps are “old friends”, given a face lift. So many different applications for student use. Thanks!
Basic Member
+6

Great information.
more reviews ...