Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Go From Overwhelmed to Organized with 5 Free Web Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you overwhelmed by the vast amount of electronic data that crosses your electronic desktop? Do you struggle to keep track of the websites and documents you need? Is it difficult to find resources when you need them? Are you looking for a way to get it all organized? Join Jayme Linton for one of her most popular trainings as she explores some of her favorite free resources that can help you reduce stress and get organized online.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: 589, Administrator Resources, DOL828, Dropbox, Evernote, organization, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, Read it Later, Symbaloo, Web Tool Overviews, web tools, Wunderlist

Reviews (62)

I love the Drop Box information and other resources. Thanks for sharing.

Great information! I really like storing all my files in dropbox because I am all time losing my flashdrives.

Your tools were really helpful - I LOVE Todoist... I'm now addicted! Thank you for sharing such great resources!
Basic Member

Thanks for all these useful resources

Sounds like great tools

Great resources for organization!

These sound like great tools. I will certainly look into them.

Great tools !

Planning on trying out several of these tools! Thanks!
+4

I really enjoyed this webinar! :) I have never used Todoist... but am excited to try it!
more reviews ...