Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Go From Overwhelmed to Organized with 5 Free Web Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Are you overwhelmed by the vast amount of electronic data that crosses your electronic desktop? Do you struggle to keep track of the websites and documents you need? Is it difficult to find resources when you need them? Are you looking for a way to get it all organized? Join Jayme Linton for one of her most popular trainings as she explores some of her favorite free resources that can help you reduce stress and get organized online.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, August 6, 2015 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: 589, Administrator Resources, DOL828, Dropbox, Evernote, organization, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, Read it Later, Symbaloo, Web Tool Overviews, web tools, Wunderlist

Reviews (46)

Nice variety of tools shared in this webinar. It was nice to hear about some new tools like pocket.
Very useful information, thank you for sharing with us!!
I think these can be very helpful in organizing all we come across on a daily basis.
Awesome ways to organize tons of information while still gaining easy access to specific topics. Thanks
Very useful information, thank you for sharing!
Excellent webinar! Thank you Jayme! Your explanations were very thorough for each of the 5 webtools. I plan to explore symbaloo and right away to help me organize.
Great tools for getting organized. I look forward to using some of them!
Very helpful information.
Thank you for thoroughly covering each tool. I feel like I am ready to use them as soon as I download!
Basic Member
more reviews ...