Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Support Learning for All Students: Exploring the UDL Guidelines

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to ensure that you reach ALL students with your lesson plans? Knowing and applying the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework can help you create a flexible and barrier-free curriculum to reach ALL learning styles and abilities! The 3 principles of UDL are supported by a total of 9 guidelines, designed to help educators find practical ways to eliminate learning barriers and provide access to all students. Many educators have a basic knowledge of UDL, but lack the knowledge needed to effectively implement it into the curriculum. Join presenter Matt Bergman as he defines each of the 9 guidelines, shares how you can use them to support student learning, and discusses how they support the 3 principles of UDL.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Learning Theories & Strategies, Response to Intervention (RTI), Special Education
Tags: differentiated learning, DOL814, response to intervention, RTI, UDL, UDL Guidelines, Universal Design for Learning

Reviews (9)

Thank you

Thank you for sharing different ways to engage students.
Basic Member
+2

Thanks for sharing all the info and resources.
+2

Thanks!
+8

Great webinar.
+10

A great presentation, Matt. Thank you!
Basic Member

I enjoyed the comparison using a stool with three legs to present the information. I especially liked your bumper sticker idea, and plan to investigate bubbl.us and the SWOT analysis in detail. Thanks!
+10

Thank you so much for this information!
+8

Great presenter! I got so much information. Thank you for sharing.
more reviews ...