Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Lights, Camera, Action! Easily Create Dynamic Video Presentations

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to create video presentations without a lot of special hardware and software? If you have PowerPoint, a web cam, and a microphone, you can use Knovio, a free web tool, to turn your PowerPoint slides into dynamic video presentations right from your browser! In this webinar we will explore not only how to use Knovio, but also examples of ways in which educators and students can use this tool in the classroom, such as for introducing blogs and presenting topics.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Digital Media, Knovio, presentations, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects, video, video presentations, web tools

Reviews (13)

Basic Member

Awesome
Basic Member

Very informative!

This will be helpful- thank you!
Basic Member
+5

This will really be helpful to me in the classroom. Thank you.
+10

Great information. Thanks for sharing with us.
Basic Member
+7

Lots of great information. The only bad part was the tech issues. I will be going to the site and trying it out. Thank you
+5

Great information!
+8

Super Cool! Thanks.
+8

Excellent presentation. I'm looking forward to playing around with it this summer in preparation for the upcoming school year. I've always wanted to experiment with me teaching via a video presentation and with me in the classroom as a supplemental teacher to help students through the lesson.
Basic Member
+2

I wish I'd known about this back in the fall, it would have saved me SO much time on a project I was working on! Thanks for sharing.
more reviews ...