Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Managing Your Computer and Files with Windows 8

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As with any version of Windows, Windows 8 allows you to easily customize and manage your computer, device, files, and settings. In this webinar, join Jerry Swiatek as he shows step-by-step how to use each of the five “charms” to perform a variety of tasks, including searching for files, apps, or settings; sharing links, files, and photos; connecting devices such as your printer or phone; and changing settings such as your background, volume, or brightness. He will also explore how to do a clean install and refresh of your PC with the tap of a button, as well as how to use the built-in anti-virus program.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Monday, August 12, 2013 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Business Education, Desktop Applications, Microsoft, Workplace
Tags: change settings, charms, DOL812, file search, Microsoft Windows 8, Operating system

Reviews (16)

+4

Great presentation

you make it look so easy!!! thanks for the info!!
Basic Member

Very helpful webinar.

Excellent! Now, I'd love my favorite presenter to update this with a Windows 10 webinar.......please?
Basic Member
+5

Thank you for the information!

Great intro to my new Win 8 laptop. Gives great hints. Too bad we lost you at the end.
Basic Member
+2

Thanks for all the helpful info on Windows 8.
Basic Member
+7

Thanks for a great presentation. I will be helpful when we upgrade to 8 next academic year.
+10

Great Webinar! Thank you!
Basic Member
+10

Guess it's upgrade time on my own devices. Thanks for the tips.
more reviews ...