Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Engage Parents in Preparing Children for Testing and School Success!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Are you looking for ways to involve parents in helping their children excel on tests and in school? Join Karen Quinn to learn more about the "7 Abilities Kids Need for Testing and School Success" in grades K–6! Share each of these easy-to-understand abilities with your parents and teach them to nurture the skills at home through playful interactions and on-line tools. Kids will have no idea how much they are learning, parents will be more involved in their children’s education, and your students will come to school prepared to learn and thrive!

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: 589, assessment, parental involvement, test preparation, testing, testing skills, tests

Reviews (14)

Thank you!
Thanks! Great webinar!
Karen: thank you for the information. Very helpful!
Basic Member
Interesting and informative. Thank you.
I really enjoy the "getting parents involved" webinars - especially important in today's educational atmosphere.
Basic Member
Great tips to use. I will be using some of these for the next school year!
Basic Member
Interesting tips were presented to help children prepare for IQ testing.
Great ideas! I just wish the parents of the kids I teach would actively engage with their kids. We have kids entering K that don't know the letters, numbers or even how to write their names.
Great webinar! Thanks.
Loved it! Thanks.
more reviews ...