Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Writing: Forming a Clear Argument and Supporting It with Strong Evidence

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you know how to make a good argument in writing? For example, could you explain why you should get a particular job or why you deserve a college acceptance? Every day people are asked to take a position and defend it. One could “argue” that the better you are at arguing your case, the farther you will go in life. In this webinar, Catlin Tucker will focus on how you can make a claim, support it with evidence, and address counter arguments in writing.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Business Education, College & Career Readiness, Reading & Writing, Workplace
Tags: DOL807, persuasive writing, workplace skills, Writing

Reviews (17)

This is going to be incredibly helpful!
+3

Very helpful webinar. Thanks!!!
Basic Member

Very helpful webinar. I appreciate the useful information you provide. Thank you!
+2

Another excellent webinar by Catlin. Thanks!
+4

Very helpful webinar. I appreciate the useful information you provide. thanks!
Basic Member
+2

Great information. This webinar is a great tool to help you teach who to write an argument paragraph.

Great info. The breakdown of the different parts of an argument paragraph were very precise.
+8

Fantastic!
+8

Great information! Appreciate it!
Basic Member
+2

Excellent info. I appreciated the forms shared and thought the break down of the different parts of an argument paragraph was very clear . This is something I will definitely use with my fifth and sixth grade students. Thank you.
more reviews ...