Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Differentiating Instruction and Assessments for the Common Core ELA standards

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

The Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for English Language Arts were designed to support teachers with differentiating literacy instruction and assessment. Differentiation can help teachers ensure that all students are achieving the complex work required by the CCSS. This webinar will examine how the structure of the CCSS for English Language Arts supports differentiated instruction and differentiated assessment. Join presenter Jayme Linton as she shares practical ways to differentiate your literacy instruction and design differentiated assessments aligned with the CCSS for English Language Arts.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, June 1, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: College & Career Readiness, Common Core, Differentiation & Personalization, Reading & Writing
Tags: CCSS, Common Core Standards, differentiated instruction, DOL813, ELA, Language Arts

Reviews (59)

Liked the spiraling for differentiation reminder.

Great information - thank you for sharing!

Great ideas!

Very informative thank you.
Basic Member

Very informative! Thanks for the useful strategies.

I appreciated the presenters clarity and knowledge. I can definitely use the information from this webinar

Very informative.

Very informative.

great help breaking down the standards into I can statements and love the reminder of the stairway for differentiating.
+2

Very informative.
more reviews ...