Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Keep Yourself Organized with LiveBinders

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Is your bookshelf full of old, dusty three-ring binders? Get those binders off of your bookshelf and create a virtual space to store your favorite websites, documents, and videos where you can share them with your students and colleagues. LiveBinders allows you to create virtual three-ring binders using tabs to keep your resources organized. In this session, join Jerry Swiatek as he discusses how to set up and maintain a LiveBinder. He will also take a look at some examples of how educators are using LiveBinders to stay organized.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: collaboration, Communication and Collaboration, LiveBinders, organization, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, sharing

Reviews (58)

I am always creating things and losing track of them! I think this might be the answer! I'm going to check out the public resources to see what they look like.

Nice job, Jerry! Thanks for walking us through the entire process. The Trapper Keeper analogy made everything make sense about Live Binders.

This was a great introduction to Livebinder. I had heard of LIvebinder, but never used it. Now, I am going to try this to get as much of my content digital as possible. It is going to be great to also have the ability to add links, videos and other web resources in the same place!

Great introduction to the use of live binders. I can see myself utilizing them to organize my paper work for teacher evaluation. It would be much more user friendly and not all of the clutter.

Great intro to LiveBinders. I had heard of LiveBinders now I know more about the ways LiveBinders can help me organize all my papers. Thank you Jerry!

This webinar did a nice job of teaching me how to use LiveBinder. I think that it could be a very useful tool for me to organize all the papers I need to have as a special ed teacher.
+5

This webinar has given me a much better understanding of how Live Binder can be used with my students. Thanks so much.

Great information! Thank you for a glimpse of a tool I need to know more about!
+8

Very informative! This looks exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks so much!
Basic Member

Thank you. Now it's time to "play" with this a little.
more reviews ...