Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Organize and Share Your Favorite Sites with Diigo

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you need a way to organize your favorite web sites? Do you have them bookmarked, but have trouble finding them when you're on another computer or on your phone? Would you like an easy way to share sites with your class or even provide your students with their own bookmarking account? Diigo is the tool to do all of this and more. Enjoy easily accessing your favorite sites from anywhere (computer, iPad, iPod, or phone), creating lists in groups, and even a teacher console - all for free!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Social Media
Tags: bookmarks, Communication and Collaboration, Diigo, organization, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, share web sites, Social Media

Reviews (22)

+3

Lots of information! The presenter's step by step presentation made it much more easy to comprehend!

Very well done, got a lot of good information. I am currently in the process of teaching my middle school students how to use Diigo and Symbaloo. They can then decide which bookmarking software they want to use.
+2

Great webinar! Diigo seems like a great way to curate online resources for quick and easy access. Thank you for sharing this information!

Great introduction to Diigo. It seems like a great resource to give students a succinct list of sites/resources to search when doing a project or to obtain background information about a topic.

I was interested in learning more Diigo and how I could use it to organize all of my favorite websites. Thank you for the step by step information on just how to do it.
+10

Super! Great information. I will share Leads to this with others!
+7

Very informative webinar with great ideas on how to organize and share websites. Thanks! ^^"
+10

This was informative! I watched to figure out what I am doing wrong with dingo, but for some reason I just don't like dingo. This shouldn't prevent anyone from using or watching this webinars.
+1

Great resource. Thank you for the wonderful tutorial.
Basic Member

I really enjoyed this...Diigo offers so many possibilities for teacher/student engagement. It was really cool to see Diigo mentioned in Catlin Tucker's webinar about blended learning.
more reviews ...