Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Easy Data Collection and Note Taking: Tech Tools and Tips for Special Ed Teachers

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you struggle to keep up with daily data collection and note taking in your special ed classroom? There are a variety of tech tools that can help make data collection and note taking much smoother and you may already be using some of these tools for other things. Join Melissa Mann as she shares ways to use Google Docs, Outlook, PowerPoint, and a variety of free productivity apps that will help make your day flow a little smoother. Whether you have an iPad or just a computer, this webinar will have something for you! The strategies and tools that she will share are applicable for K-12 special education teachers, but may be useful to other teachers as well.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Special Education
Tags: data collection, DOL731, elementary ed, Google Docs, note taking, organizational and timesaving tools, Outlook, PowerPoint, sensory issues, Special ed, special education, special needs

Reviews (32)

Thank you! I enjoyed learning about Evernote!

Thanks! This was helpful.

This was great! I'm looking forward to getting started with Evernote. I think it will really help me be more effective in collecting data in my inclusion work.

Thanks for sharing all these resources. I found that remind 101 is very useful.

Thank you for all the wonderful information on how to use these resources. One word of caution though: at one point you mentioned taking a video of a student to document a specific behavior: make sure you have the parent's permission prior to doing this especially if you are going to add this to Evernote and send out to someone.

Interesting information about how to use Evernote.

Excellent webinar Melissa thank you! You gave me some excellent ideas how I could use Evernote in the classroom.

Looking forward to trying out Skitch to make a student portfolio.
+1

Excellent Webinar!
+10

Awesome webinar. Lots of useful info to share. Thanks so much.
more reviews ...