Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

8 Secrets to Getting the Job: What to do Before, During, and After the Interview

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Regardless of your educational background, employment experience, your target industry, or the economic climate, you can get a job - a great job - if you are willing to work hard and know how to work smart. And one of the key elements to landing a job is presenting and promoting yourself well during a job interview. In this webinar, join Howie DiBlasi as he shares tips for landing and preparing for a job interview. He will cover what you should do, and not do, during an interview, including how to dress, what to say and not to say, and more. You will also learn what you can do after the interview to help yourself stand out.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, September 27, 2014 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Business Education, College & Career Readiness, Personal Enrichment, Workplace
Tags: DOL723, interview tips, interviewing, interviews, job interviews, Job Seekers, Job seeking, job Skills

Reviews (26)

Thanks Howie...lots of information to digest
Great tips!
Great webinar with a ton of information. Some I had never thought of at all.
Basic Member
Great tips, I will share them with family members looking for work.
Great tips
Great tips
Basic Member
Great presentation and information! However, it was difficult to keep up with the slides at times due to the speed of the presentation. I will look for the presentation to review at the presenter's website.
My husband listed to this webinar with me and was really suprised on the number ofthings he would have to do if her wanted to look for work. (He is self-emplyed). I learned a lot.
such great information- thanks!!!
Great information!
more reviews ...