Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Working with Graphics and Pictures in Microsoft Publisher 2013

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Eye-catching graphics or pictures can often quickly communicate the right concept, mood, or tone that you'd like to convey, so why not use them to add visual interest and information to the publications you are creating? Microsoft Publisher 2013 makes it easier than ever to work with and add graphics to your publications. In this webinar, Jerry Swiatek will show how to search for, insert, modify, and use graphics.

Jerry will demonstrate how to use a variety of picture tools that can help to ensure a professional-looking publication. Among other tasks, you will learn how to resize and crop a picture and then apply an effect to it. You will also discover how easy it is to crop a picture to a shape, import batches of photos, swap photos, create a picture background, and more.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, July 18, 2013 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Business Education, Desktop Applications, Digital Media, Microsoft, Workplace
Tags: crop shape, cropping photos, design publications, desktop publishing, DOL718, graphics, insert graphics, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Publisher 2013, picture background, pictures, publications

Reviews (14)

+4

Very good step by step information.
+1

awesome

I love the new feature of the image swap. I had been struggling with this in the previous version and now I feel like it will be a breeze to swap images. Thanks

Great! I love MS Publisher even more now!

Great information!!!
+4

Thanks for the information.

Thank you for the great information!
Basic Member
+2

Great info. Thanks so much!
+7

Informative webinar. Thanks.
+10

Great information and extended learning. Thank you!h
more reviews ...